How much is the real estate exam in Michigan?
Subsequently, one may also ask, how many questions are on the real estate exam in Michigan?
In respect to this, where can I take the real estate exam in Michigan?
Michigan Real Estate Exam Info
- Proof of age 18 and above.
- Proof of completion of 40 hours of pre license education.
- You must apply online through www.michigan.gov/icola.
- Complete and pass the real estate examination.
- You must have a valid social security number.
Remember, the Michigan real estate exam is hard to pass and over 50% fail the first time. Not only that, but it is expensive to try again. This course has everything you need to pass the first time at a price that is unmatched. If you truly want to hurry up and pass the exam, enroll in our course right now.