How much is a high chair?
Keeping this in consideration, what age is a high chair for?
6 months old
- Best High Chair Overall. Graco Table2Table.
- Best Transitional High Chair. Peg Perego Siesta High Chair.
- Best High Chair for Easy Cleaning. Boon Flair.
- Best Convertible High Chair. Oxo Tot Sprout.
- Best High Chair for Small Spaces.
- Best Minimalist High Chair.
- Best Luxury High Chair.
- Best Foldable High Chair.
Besides, do you really need a high chair?
Because you'll be nursing or bottle feeding for a while, you won't need a high chair until your baby starts eating solid food—usually around six months. But you'll get good use of it long after that, up to two or three years old or beyond depending on the seat.
If you can't tell already, I am a huge fan of the Stokke Tripp Trapp. I think it is absolutely worth the price, and have zero regrets about getting it. If you look around at reviews of other people that have it, it is rare to see anyone really regretting their purchase.