How much does it cost to move a washer and dryer?
Also asked, how much does it cost to move washer and dryer?
Move your washer and dryer hookups upstairs for as little as $500 if you keep the appliances close to existing plumbing. Do you want to convert a closet into the perfect laundry room? You could pay more than $5,000 including new floors, storage and W/D installation.
Also, how do you move a washer and dryer?
The general steps:
- Unplug the washer from the electricity.
- Shut off the water connections.
- Drain the washer.
- Disconnect the washer from all hoses, etc.
- Strap the washer to the dolly.
- Move the appliance to the truck.
Washing Machine Installation Cost. As long as the site is prepared, the installers only have to slide the machine in place and connect it to existing plumbing and electrical hookups. Installing a washing machine costs an average of $100 to $200.