How much does a general manager make at Costco?
Click to see full answer
Herein, how much do managers make at Costco?
Store managers average $138,000 a year in salary, but Costco's bonus and stock compensation can roughly triple that amount. Costco compensates its employees well, at least by retail standards. Store managers average $138,000 a year in salary, but Costco's bonus and stock compensation can roughly triple that amount.
Also Know, what position at Costco pays the most? Average Hourly Rate for Costco Wholesale Company Employees
- Cashier. Average: $13.92. $11 - $21.
- Stocker. Average: $13.72. $11 - $20.
- Warehouse Supervisor. Average: $24.97.
- Pharmacy Technician. Average: $16.92.
- Meat Cutter. Average: $19.14.
- Licensed Optician. Average: $22.96.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPHT) Average: $16.20.
Additionally, how much does a Costco assistant general manager make?
Average Costco Wholesale Assistant General Manager yearly pay in the United States is approximately $91,051, which is 97% above the national average.
What is the starting salary for a Costco manager?
Manager - Platform and Operations Manager - eBusiness Solutions
|More Costco Wholesale Management salaries||Average Salary|
|Supervisor 9 salaries reported||$50,393 per year|
|Team Leader 3 salaries reported||$37,472 per year|