How many modules are in OSHA 10 hour?
Click to see full answer
Similarly, it is asked, how long is OSHA module?
Each segment must be a minimum of 30 minutes in length. b) Each OSHA Outreach Training Program class must be completed within six (6) months of its start date.
Likewise, what is 10 hour OSHA Training? ClickSafety's OSHA 10-Hour Construction online safety course is a certificate-level review of occupational safety and health for construction workers. When you have successfully completed this course, you will be able to: Recognize, avoid, abate and prevent safety and health hazards in the workplace.
Hereof, what topics are covered by OSHA 10?
OSHA 10-Hour General Industry topics include:
- Slip, Trip and Fall Hazard Protection.
- Fixed and Portable Ladder Safety.
- Fire Prevention, Protection and Emergency Egress Safety.
- Dangers of Electrical Hazards.
- Using and Choosing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Causes and Prevention of MSD and RMD Injuries.
How long is OSHA 10 Good For?