How many human rights articles are there?
Similarly, what are the articles of human rights?
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Article 1. Free and equal.
- Article 2. Freedom from discrimination.
- Article 3. Right to life.
- Article 4. Freedom from slavery.
- Article 5. Freedom from torture.
- Article 6. Right to recognition before the law.
- Article 7. Right to equality before the law.
- Article 8. Access to justice.
Similarly, how many human rights are there? 16 rights
In this way, what are the 10 basic human rights?
United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Marriage and Family. Every grown-up has the right to marry and have a family if they want to.
- The Right to Your Own Things.
- Freedom of Thought.
- Freedom of Expression.
- The Right to Public Assembly.
- The Right to Democracy.
- Social Security.
- Workers' Rights.
What are the 30 Human Rights UK?
The 30 rights and freedoms set out in the UDHR include the right to asylum, the right to freedom from torture, the right to free speech and the right to education. It includes civil and political rights, like the right to life, liberty, free speech and privacy.