How many CFM do I need for range hood?
People also ask, is 400 CFM range hood enough?
The basic rule of thumb is that the burners on a gas range/cooktop produce a lot more heat than those on an electric range or cooktop. Then divide by 100 to find the minimum CFM needed for a kitchen with a gas range or cooktop. For example: 40,000 BTU gas range divided by 100 = 400 CFM range hood fan or higher.
Regarding this, is 300 cfm enough for range hood?
The HVI recommends taking a stove's BTU rating and dividing it by 100 to find a minimum level. For example, a stove with a 30,000 BTU rating would require a kitchen hood with a capacity of at least 300 CFM. A kitchen range hood should be able to cycle the air out of the entire kitchen 15 times per hour.
So here is my list of The 10 Best Range Hoods.
- Broan 413004 Stainless Steel Range Hood.
- BV Stainless Steel 30" Range Hood.
- Chef 30” PS18 Range Hood.
- FOTILE JQG7501 Range Hood.
- Chef Range Hood C190 Range Hood.
- Broan F403004 Stainless Steel Range Hood.
- Winflo Glass and Stainless Steel Range Hood.