How long do you heat a 10 lb spiral ham?
Click to see full answer
Also question is, how do you heat a spiral ham without drying it out?
How to Cook Spiral Ham Without Drying It Out
- Preheat 325.
- Remove spiral ham from package, reserve the liquid. Put the spiral ham in pan with rack in the bottom and with the fat side UP.
- Pour package juices in the bottom of the pan to avoid drying it out.
- Cover spiral ham tightly with foil, no steam escapes.
- Place CENTER of oven.
Secondly, how long do you cook a Kirkland spiral ham? Click link below for updated post and recipe instructions for Kirkland Spiral Sliced Ham. COVER HAM WITH FOIL AND COOK AT 275 DEGREES - 12-15 MINUTES PER POUND.
Similarly, how do you heat a spiral ham?
Spiral Sliced Hams Place the ham cut-side-down on heavy-duty aluminum foil and wrap the ham thoroughly. Or, use an oven roasting bag; follow instructions on the bag for preparation. Bake in a preheated 325 F oven for 10 to 14 minutes per pound or until a meat thermometer registers 140 F.
How do I cook a precooked ham?
How To Cook A Precooked Ham
- Cut the ham free from the package, cover it in foil and reheat it to a good serving temperature.
- Cooking it at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes per pound should do the trick, depending on the type of ham (whole or half, bone-in or no bone ? these specifics are outlined here).