How do you use Woca oil?
- Dilute WOCA Oil Refresher with lukewarm water:
- Damp mop the floor with a well wrung mop.
- Leave the floor to dry for approximately two hours before use.
- For a light shine, polish the dry floor with a white pad, manually, or with a buffer.
Besides, what is Woca oil?
In the minds of hardwood floor contractors everywhere, WOCA means durability. WOCA oil finishes penetrate the wood and harden to create a strong, lasting seal. With regular cleaning and maintenance of the floors, a floor covered in a WOCA oil finish can go for decades without being refinished.
- Once to twice a month, moist mop your floors with WOCA Natural soap and use either a cotton-based mop or cotton swiffer-type mop.
- One to two times a year, moist mop your floor with WOCA Oil Refresher.
- If cleaning more than four times per year becomes necessary, use WOCA Soap.
Then, how do you use Woca maintenance oil?
Apply approx. 1-2 oz oil per 50 sq/ft with pad, paint roller, cotton cloth or use polishing machine for large surfaces. It is important that the Maintenance Oil is carefully polished into the wood. Continue polishing until the wood appears saturated and the surface looks uniform.
Oiling your floor
- Stir the can of oil thoroughly.
- Using a microfibre roller or stiff brush, apply the oil thinly and evenly along the wood grain. Do this in small sections until the whole floor is complete.
- Leave to dry for the recommended amount of time.
- Apply a second coat of oil if necessary, following steps 4 to 6.