How do you use troublesome in a sentence?
- She was very troublesome when I began to write this morning.
- That idea was troublesome to Carmen as well.
- though somewhat troublesome intendancy of Rouen.
- Even so, the concentration he has here will be troublesome for us.
Click to see full answer
Similarly one may ask, what is a sentence for troublesome?
2, Business may be troublesome, but idleness is pernicious. 3, He needed surgery to cure a troublesome back injury. 4, Her poor English is very troublesome for. 6, Her hip has been troublesome for quite a while, and she'll probably need surgery on it.
Also, how do you use gradually in a sentence? gradually Sentence Examples
- Weeks slipped by and her body gradually healed.
- Gradually his grip weakened and then his eyes closed.
- Howard had to pull out of the driveway slowly and gradually increase his speed.
- This world will gradually come to us.
- Gradually the numbness gave way to pain.
- Gradually the fear began to abate.
Then, how do you use irksome in a sentence?
irksome Sentence Examples
- It seemed to Daniel irksome and improper to be in a room at all, but to have anything to do with a young lady seemed to him impossible.
- Many an irksome noise, go a long way off, is heard as music, a proud, sweet satire on the meanness of our lives.
Is Problemsome a word?
The word problemsome spelled backward is emosmelborp which is not a word.