How do you use the word sponsor?
Also question is, how do you use sponsor in a sentence?
Use “sponsorship” in a sentence | “sponsorship” sentence examples
- Industrial sponsorship is a supplement to government funding.
- Any sponsorship deal would be scuppered if Jones misses the Olympics.
- The festival is heavily dependent on sponsorship for its success.
- Obviously, they've had sponsorship from some big companies.
- The project needs to raise ?8 million in sponsorship.
Also, how can I get sponsor? Let's look at five ways you can get sponsorships from Corporate America.
- Know your platform and the companies that match it.
- Offer Value.
- Write a compelling proposal that makes it clear why a corporation should sponsor your business.
- Ask for your worth.
- Follow up!
Moreover, what does sponsor name mean?
sponsor. A sponsor provides support for someone or something, typically by supplying cash. The word sponsor stems from the Latin word spondre, meaning "give assurance, promise solemnly." A sponsor might support an important issue such as cancer research or education, or a sponsor might take responsibility for someone.
What is a sponsor in government?
A sponsor in the United States Congress is the first member of the House or Senate to be listed among the potentially numerous lawmakers who introduce a bill for consideration. Committees are occasionally identified as sponsors of legislation as well. A sponsor is also sometimes called a "primary sponsor."