How do you use prologue in a sentence?
In respect to this, what is a prologue example?
Prologue examples were prevalent in Ancient Greek theater, often explaining an episode which directly led into the main events of the play about to come. The prologue in these cases provided important, pertinent information that playgoers would need to understand and contextualize the main events of the drama.
Furthermore, how do you write a prologue? Here are some:
- The prologue should always be an integral part of the novel, written in the same spirit and style.
- The prologue should read like a short story in every aspect, except for its ending.
- The prologue should start with a strong and intriguing hook as if it were the only beginning of the novel.
Hereof, how do you use rapt in a sentence?
- She gazed at the room in rapt silence.
- Jessi was listening in rapt attention.
- He stood beside her and they both watched mother natures' display in rapt silence.
- He stopped the ATV again and they got off, both gazing in rapt silence.
How do you use preamble in a sentence?
preamble Sentence Examples
- Without preamble he began talking.
- Fred took little time with his preamble before pushing forward.
- Its preamble stated that its object was " to exterminate the root and ground of this pest."