How do you use felicitous in a sentence?
Asked By: Shaunda Welsh | Last Updated: 1st January, 2020
Category: news and politics crime
Felicitous in a Sentence ??
- The felicitous music made me happy.
- Because my daughter is such a happy person, Holly is a felicitous name for her.
- Although I normally hate eating at my mother-in-law's house, last night I enjoyed a felicitous meal there.
Just so, how do you use effrontery in a sentence?
- I was shocked by the mugger's effrontery to kiss me after grabbing my bag.
- When the defendant put his feet up on the table, the judge scolded him for his effrontery.
- My cheating husband has the effrontery to accuse me of being disloyal to him.
Likewise, how do you use furtive in a sentence? furtive Sentence Examples
- The records showed furtive criminal activity.
- She gave a furtive look at the deserted shops on the opposite side of the road.
- He watched her furtive glances, waiting for the signal to approach.
- This blatancy factor, embedded in UFO waves, alternates with periods in which UFO behavior seems more subtle, even furtive.
In respect to this, how do you use garish in a sentence?
Garish in a Sentence Examples
- Her garish aesthetics are misplaced in this elegant household.
- His neon colored suit was too garish for my taste.
- The collage turned out to be way too garish than what we expected.
- The party decorations were so garish that the venue looked like more like a circus.
How do you use dissolute in a sentence?
dissolute Sentence Examples
- The church offered the richest field for exploitation, and in spite of his dissolute life he impudently prayed the regent to give him the archbishopric of Cambray, the richest in France.
- She married a dissolute and brutal actor of the name of Reddish.