How do you use essential oils as mosquito repellent?
Just so, how do you make mosquito repellent with essential oils?
- 6 oz Witch Hazel.
- 20 drops Citronella Essential Oil.
- 20 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil.
- 15 drops Peppermint Essential Oil.
- 15 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil.
- 10 drops Rosemary Essential Oil.
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil.
- 3 2 oz Dark Glass Spray Bottles.
Beside above, how do you use essential oils as bug repellent? Spray On Homemade Bug Repellent Method In a 2 ounce bottle or jar add in 1 1/2 Tbsp of distilled water, 1 tsp of carrier oil, 1 tsp of vodka or witch hazel, and 15-25 drops of essential oils. Shake well before spraying on your skin.
Simply so, which essential oil is best for mosquito repellent?
Essential Oils That Repel Insects
- Mosquitoes: Citronella, peppermint, lemon, eucalyptus, basil, clove, thyme, lemongrass, geranium, and lavender;
- Fleas: Cedarwood, citronella, eucalyptus, tea tree, lemongrass, lavender, orange, and pine;
- Ticks: Rose geranium, juniper, rosewood, thyme, grapefruit, and oregano.
What essential oils prevent mosquito bites?
In this article, learn about the best natural mosquito repellents and how they work.
- Citronella. Share on Pinterest Dose for dose, citronella can be as effective as DEET.
- Lemon eucalyptus. Lemon eucalyptus essential oil contains 85% citronellal.