How do you use a Pampered Chef pizza stone for the first time?
- Wash the New Stoneware.
- Seasoning the Stone.
- Prepare the Dough.
- Place the dough on the stone surface.
- Add the Toppings.
- Pop it in the oven.
- Removing the Stone.
- Cleaning the Stone.
Beside this, how do you use a Pampered Chef Pizza Stone?
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface.
- Brush Large Round Stone with Handles (or cookie sheet) with additional oil.
- Bake crust on lowest rack of oven 16-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over crust; sprinkle with toppngs of your choice.
- Wipe the Stone With Wet Cloth. You Need to Wipe the Pizza Stone first with a fresh wet cloth.
- Heat The Tool to Dry it Up. After that, you have to dry the stone up.
- Use Vegetable Oil to Make a Coat. Now, Use a little amount of vegetable oil on the pizza stone.
- Heat The Stone at Mid-High Range.
One may also ask, how do you use Pampered Chef stoneware for the first time?
Seasoning ensures your first baking experience in Pampered Chef stoneware isn't a sticky one.
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dry the stoneware with a towel and coat it with a thin layer of vegetable oil.
- Bake the stoneware for 30 minutes then turn the oven off.
Because the Pampered Chef Pizza Stone is made of clay, it must not be preheated before being placed in the oven. The instructions from Pampered Chef indicate that you should avoid subjecting the stone to extreme temperature changes.