How do you use a bleach dispenser in the washing machine?
- Simply fill your bleach dispenser to the maximum fillline with Clorox® Regular Bleach2.
- Add ½ cup of Clorox® RegularBleach2 to wash water after yourdetergent, but before adding clothes.
Click to see full answer
Similarly one may ask, how do you clean a bleach dispenser in the washing machine?
Sanitizing the Washing Machine
- Use hot water.
- Select the “extra rinse” option.
- Add Clorox® Regular Bleach2 to the bleachdispenser. Use ½ cup or fill the dispenser to the“max-fill” line.
- Run the cycle.
- Be sure you run an extra rinse cycle. To ensure that no bleachis left behind.
One may also ask, can you put bleach directly in washer? Pour bleach into the washing machinedispenser. If your machine does not have a built-inbleach dispenser, simply pour the bleach directlyinto the wash water after the cycle has begun before addingyour clothes. Wait a few minutes to let the bleach soak intothe water and then put your clothesinside.
Hereof, what happens if you put detergent in the bleach dispenser?
Pouring liquid detergent in the bleach dispenserwill not do any harm. The liquid will simply travel down a hoseinto the side of the tub. You can pour some hot water downthe bleach dispenser and if it does not back up, thenit's not restricted.
Can I put vinegar in the bleach dispenser?
Yes, you can put vinegar in the fabric softenerdispenser when using it for the final rinse to soften youralready washed clothes. Never add vinegar to a wash that'sused chlorine bleach though, as this creates toxic chlorinegas fumes.