How do you unlock a Samsung top load washer?
Furthermore, how do I unlock my Samsung washing machine?
Water remains in the washer. Until the washing machine drains water completely the door cannot be opened.
Washing Machine: Unlock the Door
- Press the Start/Pause button to unlock the door.
- Open the door, then add/remove laundry.
- After closing the door, press the Start/Pause button to restart the wash.
Considering this, why can't I open my washing machine door?
Reasons why your washing machine door might be stuck Interlocks can take some time to release at the end of the cycle, so be patient. The most common cause is water left in machine. Try running a spin/drain cycle. The door catch, handle, or some part of the door catch mechanism is broken and not opening the door.
How to Bypass a Washing Machine Lid Lock
- Turn off the washer and unplug the appliance.
- Locate the retaining tabs and/or screws that hold the top horizontal panel down.
- Look for the lid lock switch on the underside of the top panel and where it fits into the appliance.
- Put the lid back down and plug the washing machine back into the electrical outlet.