How do you store string lights?
Click to see full answer
Also know, how do you keep Christmas lights tangle free?
6 tangle-free ways to store your Christmas lights
- Cardboard cut-out. While it's tempting to grab a strand and just start winding it around your arm, as soon as you pull your arm out of the wound lights, the tangles begin.
- Use the box.
- Clothes hangers.
- Use a cord reel.
- Roll in plastic sheets.
Also Know, how do you store outdoor string lights? To store Christmas lights, wrap them around a piece of cardboard and then wrap tissue paper around the lights to protect them. You can also try wrapping the lights around the outside of a coat hanger and hanging them up somewhere convenient for storage.
Additionally, how do you keep fairy lights from tangling?
Clothes hanger Anchor one end of the lights on the tiny hook (used for small straps). Then begin wrapping the strand all the way around hanger, working your way down one side, and then back past the hook itself and towards the other end, being sure to keep it tight against the body of the hanger.
Where should I store my Christmas decorations?
10 tips for how to store your Christmas decorations
- Use clear resealable bags.
- Shrink wrap your tree.
- Wrap lights around cardboard.
- Keep garland in water bottles.
- Hang your ornaments.
- Salvage storage containers from your home.
- Keep wreaths in your wardrobe.
- Sew storage for your fake tree.