How do you start a Honda GCV 160?
- Move the choke rod to “ON.”
- Turn the starter switch to “RUN.”
- Use the recoil or electric starter.
Besides, how do you start a Honda GCV 160 lawn mower?
How to Start a GCV160 Honda Mower
- Turn the fuel valve on the side of the engine 90 degrees counterclockwise to the "On" position.
- Move the choke throttle lever, located on the left of the fuel valve, to the "Choke" position if starting from cold.
- Shift the flywheel brake control above the throttle/choke lever to the "Run" position.
Subsequently, question is, what does Honda GCV stand for? premium residential mower engine
Also question is, what kind of oil does a Honda GCV 160 take?
|Fuel Tank Capacity||.98 U.S. qts (.93 liter)||0.98 U.S. qts (.93 liter)|
|Fuel||Unleaded 86 octane or higher||Unleaded 86 octane or higher|
|Oil Capacity||0.58 US qt (0.55l)||0.58 US qt (0.55l)|
How does Honda auto choke work?
Honda engines today boast of a manual choke that is specially inserted into the throttle control and cable. When the engine becomes warm, the lever goes out of CHOKE and moves into FAST with a fully open choke plate for maximum air flow.