How do you sponsor someone on Ako?
- Click on the “I ACCEPT” button.
- Click on the “I do not have a CAC/PIV” tab.
- Scroll down and click on the “Create an Account” button.
- Enter Social Security Number.
- Click 'Next'
- Select the appropriate account type from the list of options.
- Click 'Next'
- Enter "debra. jacobs1"
Herein, how do I change my sponsor on Ako?
Changing your AKO sponsor
- Log in to the sponsored AKO/DKO account.
- Open the 'My Account' menu.
- Click 'Change Sponsor' under where it reads Sponsor Management.
- Enter the new sponsor's username in the New Sponsor field.
- Click Submit.
Similarly, how do I make an AKO account? To obtain an AKO account, go to https://www.us.army.mil, select "New User", and follow the directions to register. Contractors: Contact your Program Manager to get an AKO account.
Similarly, it is asked, how do you get a sponsor in the army?
Here's how to request a sponsor using TASP once you have received notification from HRC concerning your assignment instructions:
- Log on to Army Career Tracker (ACT) ✪
- Complete DA Form 5434.
- Click Create New Form.
- Fill out all applicable sections (Sections 1, 2, 4 and 5).
- Once complete, your sponsor will be notified.
How do I recover my AKO username?
Forgotten Username Go to the portion of the portal where you would log in with your username and password and you should see the link that says “Remind Me” just above the upper right corner of the username box.