How do you smoke bottom round?
- Fire up your smoker.
- Put a pan with about one inch of water in the smoker.
- Season your bottom round.
- Put the bottom round in the smoker.
- Once the meat's internal temperature hits about 135 degrees Fahrenheit, take it out of the smoker.
- Let the bottom round stand for one hour.
- Carve the bottom round.
Considering this, how long does it take to smoke a bottom round roast?
Place the roast directly on the smoker rack. Insert the probe thermometer in one end of the roast (if a thermometer is attached). Smoke for 90 minutes to 1 hour and 45 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 130 to 135°F. Remember to check the water, wood chips, or pellets and replenish as needed.
Then, how do you smoke an arm roast?
Smoke the beef, using hickory or oak, at 225-250 degrees Fahrenheit for about five hours, or until the internal temperature hits 150 degrees. Wrap the meat in a double layer of heavy duty foil and put it back in the smoker (or in a 250 degree oven). Continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches 200 degrees.
And bottom round, which is generally a tougher cut of beef than brisket, for example, can still turn out great in the smoker. Smoked beef bottom round roast makes for great shaved beef sandwiches.