How do you shorten Levolor cordless cellular shades?
- Install cellular shade into your window.
- Lower your cellular shade to its longest point.
- Decide the desired length of your shade.
- Remove both end caps from the bottom of the shade.
- Slide the rail off the bottom of the shade.
- Unwrap the cords from the bottom of the blind and take off plastic buttons.
Click to see full answer
Correspondingly, how do you shorten Levolor cordless cellular blinds?
- Fully lower the shade, then push the control cords through the tassel to expose the knot.
- Move tassel up the cords to the desired end position, then tie a new knot below the tassel.
- Test new tassel location and cord length by raising and lowering blind.
Additionally, can cellular shades be cut to size? Custom cellular shades, sometimes referred to as honeycomb shades, can easily complement any room's decor and are quick to install. They can, however, be expensive, especially if you have several windows to cover. An inexpensive alternative is to purchase cordless, presized stock shades and cut them to size yourself.
Similarly, how do you repair Levolor cordless cellular shades?
To fix, fully lower the shade then gently pull down on the bottom rail to re-engage and reset the cordless spring motor. Repeat as needed until shade lifts. If you are still having difficulty, then the shade may need to be repaired. Contact customer service for assistance.
Can you adjust the length of cordless blinds?
Express Cordless Cellular shades are cut down in width to your desired size, and the length can be adjusted at home.