How do you set up a Skywalker Trampoline?
Click to see full answer
Also question is, how long does it take to put together a Skywalker Trampoline?
two to three hours
One may also ask, how do you hook up a trampoline? This will be you in no time.
- TAKE ALL THE PARTS OUT OF THE BOX.
- LAY PIECES OUT ON THE GROUND.
- ASSEMBLE THE LEGS AND MAKE SURE THE HOLES LINE UP.
- ATTACH THE TRAMPOLINE FRAME TO LEGS.
- SCREW THE FRAME TO THE LEGS.
- UNROLL THE MAT, MAKING SURE THE WARNING LABEL IS FACE UP.
- START CONNECTING THE SPRINGS TO FRAME.
Also to know, is it hard to put a trampoline together?
Also, assembling your trampoline can be extremely difficult if your children are jumping up and down all around you waiting for the new toy. You will want your kids to start trampolining as soon as it comes home, but it is necessary that you take enough time to complete the setup.
How long does it take to set up a trampoline with safety net?
Ii depends on the size and type, but the regular 3 meters in diameter kind should take about 40 minutes to assemble without safety net.