How do you sell skins in Rust?
- Sign up. Register your Skinbay account, connect your Steam account to Skinbay and enter your Trade URL.
- Sell skins. Select the items that you would like to sell from your inventory and trade them to a Skinbay bot.
- Get paid. Sale proceeds are instantly credited to your balance.
Likewise, how do I sell my rust skin for real money?
- Register/log in as a seller.
- Post your offers through our system.
- Once we've found you a buyer, we will immediately notify you.
- Coordinate with the buyer on how you'll be delivering the items.
Secondly, what is the most expensive skin in Rust?
Tempered Mask It is the most expensive of the nineteen skins available for the metal facemask and is one of the rarest skins for the piece of armor. The tempered pattern is also available on the MP5, an unpopular mid-game gun-- but the metal facemask version wins out due to its popularity and price.
To receive your free Rust skins, all you have to do is sign up for an account on Idle-Empire, answer a few paid surveys, watch videos, or complete offers and quickly redeem your earned points for Rust skins. We offer multiple gift cards which let you choose Rust skins from a variety of different markets.