How do you say thank you for the invite?
Click to see full answer
Also question is, is it correct to say thanks for the invite?
“Thanks for the invite” is casual speech only. In writing or in formal speech (and preferred, personally), you should use 'invitation': Thank you for the invitation. Among friends and in response to a casual 'join us for a beer' type conversation, you may say 'thanks for the invite, but…'.
Beside above, how do you express gratitude on an invitation? Sample Sentences
- It is a great pleasure to receive your invitation.
- Thank you for your invitation.
- How nice to receive such a happy news and your invitation. ADVERTISEMENTS:
- It is my privilege to have received your 'Invite'.
- My compliments on the happy occasion and thanks for the invitation.
Similarly, you may ask, how do you thank someone for an invitation?
Thank You Letter for Invitation Writing Tips:
- It is most vital to express your sincerest thanks to the person who has invited you to his place.
- Do mention the occasion.
- Mention how getting together with them always makes you feel good.
- Please make the person think that he is unique to you and so is his invitation.
How do you accept a formal invitation?
How to Accept a Formal Invitation
- Open with a thank you for the invitation, and your confirmation that you will attend.
- Next, express your expectation that the event will be a successful and joyous one.
- You may also ask for further clarification on any details, but do so in a separate paragraph to make it absolutely clear you require a response.