How do you reuse baby blankets?
- Turn your baby blanket into a pillow. Fold that small blanket in half, sew around the edges leaving a small opening and stuff with PolyFil.
- Turn gauze swaddling blankets into pajamas.
- Turn them into a basket.
- Turn them into a bed caddy.
- Turn them into car seat covers.
Also, what do you do with extra baby blankets?
Here are 5 super cute ways to re-purpose baby blankets in practical and sentimental ways.
- Make them into a quilt for her big-girl bed!
- Make some simple skirts for her to wear.
- Make a baby blanket teddy bear.
- Make a fabric banner with their name for their room.
- Make a bed for your fur baby.
Additionally, how do you reuse baby clothes? I really love the idea of upcycling baby clothes into something that they can keep with them for years.
- Onesie Polka Dot Elephant.
- Baby Clothing Memory Bear.
- Baby Clothing Memory Quilt.
- Baby Clothes Pillow.
- Baby Clothing Ribbon Block.
- Upcycled Baby Clothing Headbands.
- Learning Activity Book.
- Baby Onesie Christmas Stocking.
Also to know, how do you use a baby receiving blanket?
The most obvious, and common, use for a receiving blanket is to wrap your child up and keep him or her warm. These soft coverings provide a baby with security and heat while the thinness of the material allows for some air flow to prevent from overheating.
Where can I donate old baby blankets?
Where To Donate Used Baby Blankets In The U.S.
- Churches – Call churches in your community.
- Hospitals – Some hospitals will accept baby blanket donations.
- Pregnancy Centers – Contact your local Pregnancy Center or Birthing Center.