How do you reset your questions on UWorld?
- Make tests from unused questions. Do all the unused questions, flagging them all as you use them.
- Make tests from flagged questions. Do all the flagged questions.
- Repeat step 2.
Similarly, does resetting UWorld delete flashcards?
I emailed Uworld and this was their response: "A reset does not delete any of your flash cards. However, a reset will delete all of your prior test blocks, notes, highlights and associated performance scores/metrics."
Also, how do you extend UWorld? Please use the following steps to purchase a renewal for your subscription:
- Log in to your account on our website.
- Click on the User Icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Renew button corresponding to your subscription.
- Select the Renewal duration you wish to purchase.
One may also ask, how many times can you do UWorld questions?
“Everyone” knew that all you had to do to destroy Step 1 was to read First Aid five times, and do UWorld at least twice. (And review your wrong answers another couple times for good measure).
Should I do UWorld twice?
Don't do UWorld twice. Do it once thoroughly. Spend your time on doing as many unique questions as possible.