How do you reset a Trane AC thermostat?
- Shut Down Your AC at the Thermostat. The first step in resetting your AC thermostat is to turn it off at the AC unit.
- Find Your Circuit Breaker Box.
- Reset the Circuit Breaker for Your AC Unit.
- Wait 30 Seconds.
- Turn the AC Thermostat Back On.
Moreover, how do you reset a Trane thermostat?
How To Reset Your Trane 624 Thermostat For A Heat Pump System
- Step One: Go To 'Installer Setting' Starting from the main screen of the thermostat, press the 'Menu' button.
- Step Two: Set The Outdoor Unit Type.
- Step Three: Set The Outdoor Unit Stages.
- Step Four: Set the Indoor Unit Type.
- Step Five: Check That The Other Settings Are Correct.
- Step Six: Return To The Main Screen.
Beside above, how do I get my Trane thermostat off hold? To cancel the temporary setting, you need to press 'Cancel', then press 'Hold' in order to permanently adjust the temperature. This will override the temperature settings for all time periods. The 'Hold' feature turns off the program schedule and allows you to adjust the thermostat manually, as needed.
Also question is, how do you troubleshoot a Trane thermostat?
Recommended Action: Check your home circuit breaker box and reset circuit breaker. Your thermostat/control may be off or set incorrectly. Recommended Action: Check to make sure your thermostat/control is on and set to cool. Reset to your desired temperature.
Do all Trane thermostats have batteries?
Not all thermostats use batteries; many are wired into the electrical system of the house. If you have a unit that uses battery power, remove the front plate from the wall plate and change the batteries to see if this brings the thermostat back to life again.