How do you remove the pedestal from a Kenmore washing machine?
Similarly one may ask, how do you put a Kenmore washer on a pedestal?
How to Install a Kenmore Washer Pedestal
- Disconnect the power cord of the Kenmore washer from the wall outlet.
- Pull the washer away from the wall and out of the way so you have room to place the pedestal.
- Use a wrench to loosen the retaining nuts securing the feet to the bottom of the washer.
- Pull the drawer completely out of the pedestal frame.
- Pull the GE pedestal drawer to the fully open position.
- Locate the screws that secure the drawer slide to the drawer.
- Remove the slide securing screws with a Phillips-head screwdriver.
- Push the slides into the pedestal into the closed position.
- Slide the drawer into the drawer opening.
In this manner, how do you remove the pedestal from a Whirlpool front load washer?
The Whirlpool dryer stand and washer drawer can both be removed using the same process. Open the pedestal drawer to its full position and remove the hex nut, which can be found on the top of each drawer arm. The drawer should pull out and clear of the pedestal.
Height enhancers Many front-loaders we test are excellent at cleaning, but the design isn't that convenient and requires lots of bending. That's why for $500 to $600 you can buy pedestals for the washer and its matching dryer. They raise the machines from 11 to 15 inches.