How do you read and answer comprehension passage Questions?
- Read through the entire passage and the questions before you do anything.
- Familiarize yourself with reading comprehension questions.
- First, make a note of the time and the number of sections.
- Now you're ready to begin reading the selection.
Click to see full answer
People also ask, how can I get full marks in comprehension?
So, here are some Reading Comprehension strategies to follow, to get more marks in Reading Comprehension.
- Eliminate the words or phrases.
- Find your strengths first.
- Improve Your Vocabulary:
- Use a pen while reading:
- Do a mental math quickly:
- Most Reading Comprehensions are complex:
- Improve reading Speed:
Furthermore, how do you answer a passage question in English? The steps below explain how to find the answer to the question that accompanies the passage.
- Step 1: Read the question and the possible answers.
- Step 2: Read the passage.
- Step 3: “Peace and the common good” sounds like the right answer.
- Step 4: If you didn't get the answer, reread the question.
Herein, how do you answer Waec comprehension questions?
How To Answer Comprehension And Summary Questions In WAEC/NECO And Others.
- Reading the Questions First is very important. Reading the questions first before a given passage is key.
- Don't go outside the given passage. When given a test passage, read it carefully.
What are keywords in a passage?
While you are reading the passage, you can identify important keywords in the paragraphs that will also help you to understand the given information better. Some keywords that can be underlined are names,dates locations, facts, figures etc. For example: Names (Names of scientists, people etc.