How do you put nails in a nail gun?
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do you use a nail gun?
How to Use a Nail Gun
- Load the nail strip into nail gun's magazine.
- Put on safety glasses before you turn on the power to the gun.
- Practice shooting the gun on wood scraps before beginning your project.
- Place the tip of the gun against the surface you intend to nail.
- Push the tip of the gun against the surface, exerting pressure on the gun.
Consequently, why does my nail gun not shoot nails?
When a nail gets caught in the gun or strikes an object and diverts, it causes a jam and the nail gun not shooting nails. If you found that your nail gun wasn't shooting nails, the most likely reason is that the instrument gets jam. Therefore, it is necessary to learn how to unjam a nail gun quickly and correctly.
An electric brad nailer is powered by an electrical cord or a rechargeable battery and is capable of quickly firing 18-gauge brads with precision. The method of operation is simple, the electric motor loads an air compression chamber and the nail is fired as the chamber's air discharges.