How do you put Freon in a 2013 Nissan Altima?
Consequently, what kind of Freon does a 2013 Nissan Altima take?
R-134a - 2013 Nissan Altima | O'Reilly Auto Parts.
Also Know, how do you put Freon in a Nissan Rogue?
- Getting Started.
- Open the Hood.
- Locate Port. How to access the low pressure port.
- Air Conditioning Fill. Safely add refrigerant to your A/C system.
- Replace Cap. Replace the low pressure port cap.
- More Info. Additional thoughts on recharging your A/C system.
Secondly, how do you put Freon in a Nissan Maxima?
How to Add Freon to a Maxima
- Raise the hood of the vehicle.
- Remove the blue cap from the low side service port.
- Place the side of the low-pressure hose with the valve over the top of a can of refrigerant.
- Start the engine of the vehicle and turn the air conditioning to high.
- Close the valve on the low-pressure hose by turning it clockwise.
How much does it cost to fix AC in Nissan Altima?
The average cost for a Nissan Altima AC compressor replacement is between $740 and $915. Labor costs are estimated between $98 and $125 while parts are priced between $642 and $790. Estimate does not include taxes and fees.