How do you program a orbit 6 sprinkler timer?
- Turn the dial to "Cycle Start Times."
- Press the "+" or "-" to set the start time.
- Press "Enter" to confirm the start time.
- Press "Next" to set the start time for each additional program, following the same procedure.
Also, how do you test an orbital sprinkler system?
From the Timer Box
- Turn the dial to the "Auto" position and press the "Manual" key to test the valves on Easy Dial and Easy Set Orbit timers.
- Turn the dial to the "Auto" position and move the slide switch for the desired valve up to the "Manual On" position to test valves on Orbit's "Individual Station Slide" timers.
Secondly, how much water does my lawn need? Your lawn needs at least 1”-1 ½” of water per week, year-round, during the winter, too. Water deeply 2-3 times per week, rather than daily. Water as early in the morning as you can, when possible. If you can't push a 6” screwdriver into your lawn, you're not watering enough.
In this manner, what does no AC mean on orbit sprinkler timer?
The NO or NO AC display is a diagnostic message telling you that the controller has stopped receiving AC power. The controller is running on the power supplied by the backup battery. Check the power source by plugging a lamp or radio into the wall outlet to verify there is power at the outlet.
What is budget in orbit sprinkler system?
between the actual time and the remaining hours of the. delay, every 2 seconds. Water Budgeting. Water Budgeting is a simple way to adjust your watering duration to match seasonal watering needs . Water Budgeting works by increasing or decreasing watering duration for all stations in each program .