How do you program a Lutron Maestro switch?
Click to see full answer
Herein, how do I reset my lustron Maestro switch?
How to Reset a Lutron Maestro
- Inspect the dimmer switch panel. The large rectangular button in the center is the dimmer switch button.
- Push and hold the dimmer switch. While holding it, push the air gap switch back upward to turn it back on.
- Continue to hold the dimmer switch for 15 seconds.
Similarly, how do you reset a Lutron switch? You may have to factory reset them first. To do so, just press the "on" button 3 times, holding on the third press until the unit begins to blink. Then release and press on the "on" button 3 more times. No need to hold this time.
Also Know, how does Lutron Maestro work?
The Maestro dimmer provides an easy-to-operate tap switch that turns lights on/off to your favorite light level. Use the rocker dimmer to adjust lights manually. The delayed fade-to-off feature gives you 10-60 seconds to leave the room.
How do you turn off automatic light switch?
Most motion detectors have a built-in override:
- Normally the switch is kept on all the time.
- If you turn the switch off and on within a second or so, the light will stay on, and this overrides motion detection.
- To go back to normal operation, turn the switch off and wait ~10 seconds, then turn back on.