How do you package vinyl decals?
- Be sure to put instructions in your package.
- Larger decals should be shipped in a mailing tube.
- Always include a business card.
- Transfer tape or paper should already be applied.
- Layered decals should be assembled before shipping.
- Including an applicator is a good idea.
Moreover, what vinyl do you use to make car decals?
Beside above, how long can you leave transfer tape on vinyl? about 10-20 minutes
Hereof, how much do vinyl decals cost?
You can either enter the material cost or customer cost depending on what you're calculating. For example, if you charge customers $7 per square foot and you are pricing a 4"x14" decal, the price would be $2.72.
How much does it cost to ship a decal?
For up to 1 ounce, the cost will be 70 cents, i.e., 49 cents for the basic postage and 21 cents for the "nonmachinable surcharge." The minimum cost to ship with tracking is $1.93; it's just not a good investment to pay an extra $1.23 (i.e., $1.93 - $. 70) to ship a $4 item as a package with tracking.