How do you open joy my little steamer?
- Hold your garment up near the My Little Steamer unit.
- Twist the top spout clockwise to remove it from the My Little Steamer.
- Fill the My Little Steamer with plain tap water.
- Re-attach the spout and turn it counter-clockwise to tighten it.
- Hold the My Little Steamer upright by its handle.
Beside this, how do you clean joy my little steamer?
How to Clean a My Little Steamer
- Unplug the steamer, and allow it to cool.
- Twist and remove the reservoir cap, and pour out any water that is in the tank.
- Fill the tank halfway up with white vinegar.
- Plug the steamer into an electrical outlet, and allow it to heat for one minute without boiling.
Similarly, what is the best travel steamer?
- 700W Pax Handheld Fabric Steamer.
- 1200-Watt BEAUTRUAL Handheld Garment Steamer.
- 1500W Greatwill Handheld Fabric Steamer.
- 600 Watt Jiffy Esteam Handheld Travel Steamer.
- 1500-Watt Rowenta DR8080 Handheld Garment Steamer.
- 800W PurSteam Travel Steamer Iron Dual Voltage.
- Compass Rose Travel Adapter.
Beside this, what is my little steamer?
Remove wrinkles quickly and efficiently with the My Little Steamer Deluxe Hand Steamer by Joy Mangano. A great alternative to ironing, the steamer produces steam in 2 to 3 minutes, uses tap water, and includes a removable, triangular steamer head.
How do you put water in a Conair steamer?
Remove the water container (found at the base of the unit) and fill with cold tap water. Replace the water container on the steamer. Plug the Conair Steamer into an electrical outlet and turn it on. Allow the steamer to heat up and produce steam.