How do you maximize space in a dorm room?
- A multi-purpose lounger. Target.
- Under-bed shoe storage. Amazon.
- Command hooks. Amazon.
- A double closet rod. Amazon.
- A storage ottoman. Amazon.
- Bed risers. Amazon.
- Foldable storage boxes. Amazon.
- A mattress caddy. Amazon.
Just so, how do I arrange my dorm room?
Top 10 Tricks for Organizing Your Dorm Room
- UTILIZE VERTICAL SPACE. Great for vertical storage in your dorm.
- GET A HUTCH. Purchase a hutch for your desk - it will help you to maximize the wall space and provide a place for all of your books and school work.
- COMMAND HOOKS!
- BE PREPARED.
- USE UNDER-THE-BED STORAGE.
- PLASTIC DRAWERS.
- THE "KITCHEN ZONE"
Likewise, what can I do with an extra dorm bed? Turn the extra bed into a couch or a mini-lounge.
- Put your desks together in the corner.
- If you don't need the extra dresser and closet for your own clothing, put the dresser in the closet to free up floor space.
- If you have nightstands, put the extra nightstand in the closet with the extra dresser.
Also Know, how high can you raise a dorm bed?
Buy risers in the height you want. Risers usually come in 3 or 5 inches (7.6 or 12.7 cm). If you want to raise your bed higher, get stackable bed risers, so that you can stack the 3 and 5 inches (7.6 and 12.7 cm) for 8 inches (20 cm).
How do you store snacks in a dorm room?
Luckily, there are a variety of storage options for your food.
- Over-the-Door Shoe Organizer. Get a little creative with your snack storage by using an over-the-door shoe organizer.
- Shelving. You should also check on the rules for shelving in your dorm.
- Roll-Away Cart.
- Tupperware Containers.