How do you manually unlock a Whirlpool front load washer?
- Reach up inside the front panel and locate the door latch assembly on the right side of door.
- Feel for a tear-drop shaped tab on the bottom of the door latch assembly. This tab will manually unlock the door.
- Gently pull down on tab about 1/4 inch or until you hear a click. The door should open.
Accordingly, how do you manually unlock a Whirlpool washing machine door?
Hold down the "Control Lock" button on your Whirlpool washer for three seconds at the end of the washing cycle. Listen, and when you hear the unlatching sound, the door should open.
Likewise, how do you bypass the lock on a front load washer? How to Bypass a Washing Machine Lid Lock
- Turn off the washer and unplug the appliance.
- Locate the retaining tabs and/or screws that hold the top horizontal panel down.
- Look for the lid lock switch on the underside of the top panel and where it fits into the appliance.
- Put the lid back down and plug the washing machine back into the electrical outlet.
Herein, how do you unlock a Whirlpool front load washer?
You can manually unlock the washer by removing the top (remove screws on the back of the top panel and slide the top panel back to lift off. then with the washer unplugged reach down and pull a small ring on the top of the door lock to manually open the door lock.
How do I turn off the control lock on my Whirlpool washer?
To turn off Control Lock, press and hold the Options key that says "Control Lock Hold 3 Sec" under it for 3 seconds. If the dishwasher has a dedicated Control Lock button in the Options selections, press and hold CONTROL LOCK for 3 seconds (press the words "Control Lock).