How do you make Vapor Rub with ice cubes?
- Combine baking soda and corn starch in small bowl. Add VapoRub and mix until fully combined.
- Add water one tablespoon at a time. If mixture becomes too runny, add more cornstarch.
- Pour mixture into empty ice cube tray and let dry overnight.
- Gently remove cubes from tray.
Furthermore, how does Vicks help you breathe?
The way that Vicks VapoRub "works" is by inhaling the vapors created by the rub, your brain is tricked into thinking you are breathing more easily. It does not actually relieve congestion or a cough, your brain just thinks that it does because of the smells that are produced.
Furthermore, what are shower melts? A shower melt transforms a normal shower into a special moment – perfect for when you don't have time for a bath, or if you don't have a bathtub! These feel-good shower melts with essential oils are easy to make yourself and are a perfect homemade gift.
Similarly, is Vicks Vapor Rub good for allergies?
Vicks Sinex™ Moisturizing Ultra Fine Mist spray helps relieve the sinus and nasal congestion that often accompanies colds, hay fever, or upper respiratory allergies. It is a fast acting nasal spray decongestant that relieves sinus pressure and shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely.
How do you make a shower steamer?
DIY Shower Steamers
- 2 cups baking soda.
- 1 cup citric acid.
- 1 cup cornstarch.
- 3-5 tbsp water.
- Essential oils - see below.
- Silicone baking/soap molds.
- For a cold/flu symptoms, I recommend: 80 drops of eucalyptus essential oil & 40 drops peppermint essential oil.