How do you make Save the Date invitations?
- Open Canva and select the “Invitation” design type.
- Choose from our library of professional graphic design elements such as banners, icons, frames and more.
- Upload your own photos or choose from over 1 million stock images.
Similarly, how do you make a save the date invite?
How to make your own save the date cards
- Select a size. Select a size for your project.
- Pick a theme that grabs attention. Next, select a theme from the Post theme gallery.
- Add an image.
- Stylize text with a range of font options.
- Download, print or share your work.
Subsequently, question is, what goes on a save the date invite? The save-the-date should definitely include your and your fiancé's names, wedding date (or dates, for a wedding weekend), location (a town or city is helpful, even if the venue isn't booked yet) and a notice for a formal invitation to follow.
Secondly, how do I make a save the date online?
Easily customize your save-the-date card to reflect your special day
- Change the images.
- Change the fonts. Choose from over 130 fresh fonts.
- Change the background.
- Change the colors. Change the color of your text boxes and text to add extra flair.
How do you make a save the date in Illustrator?
Create a Save-The-Date Card in Adobe Illustrator
- Step 1: Background. Open Illustrator and go to File > New.
- Step 2: Floral Elements. In the Layers palette, click the Create New Layer icon.
- Step 3: Text. In the Layers palette, create a new layer and name it Text.
- Step 4: Characters.
- Step 5: Back.
- 25 lovely comments from our community.