How do you make a wavy line in InDesign?
- Using the Pen tool, click corner points in two locations to create a straight segment.
- Position the Pen tool over the selected endpoint.
- Position the pen where you want the next anchor point; then click (and drag, if desired) the new anchor point to complete the curve.
Regarding this, how do you create a path in InDesign?
Create type on a path
- Select the Type On A Path tool . (Click and hold the Type tool to display a menu containing the Type On A Path tool.)
- Position the pointer on the path until a small plus sign appears next to the pointer , and then follow these steps: To type using default settings, click the path.
- Type the text you want.
Also Know, are there shapes in InDesign? Adobe Creative Cloud's InDesign allows you to create basic shapes in a document. You can easily create a basic shape by following these steps: A new document opens. Select the Rectangle tool in the Tools panel.
Hereof, can you draw an arrow in InDesign?
Click the "Line" tool from the toolbar, or press "" to select it. Click and drag your mouse to draw the arrow. The "Start" graphic appears wherever you first click. To restrain the line to 45-degree angles, hold the "Shift" key while dragging.
How do you manipulate shapes in InDesign?
Edit a shape's path
- Select the Direct Selection tool from the Tools panel and then click a point. The selected point appears solid; unselected points appear hollow.
- Drag the point where you want it; to edit a curve point, click a handle end and drag the handle left or right.