How do you make a Vesak lantern out of paper?
In this regard, how do you make a Japanese lantern out of paper?
To make paper lanterns, you will need two sheets of colored paper, scissors, pencil, and stapler. Begin by cutting two strips down the long side of one of the sheets, and set them aside. Next, fold the second sheet of paper in half to form a long and skinny rectangle, as shown.
Furthermore, how do you make a small lantern? Steps
- Fold the paper. Take a piece of paper and fold it in half lengthwise.
- Cut the paper. Cut along the folded edge, but not all the way to the end.
- Make a tube. Take the two ends of the paper and wrap them around to make a round tube shape.
- Make the handle.
- Attach the handle.
- Enjoy the finished product.
Just so, how do you make Chinese paper lanterns?
Paper Chinese Lantern Instructions
- Start with rectangular sheet of paper. Cut a strip of paper from the long edge of the paper (about 1" width).
- Fold the paper in half lengthwise.
- Unfold the paper.
- Loop the paper around to form a tube.
- Tape or staple on the handle made in step 1 and you're done!
How do you draw a lantern?
How to draw a lantern
- Mark off the width and height of the picture.
- Outline its shape.
- Draw the base and the upper and lower parts of the cap.
- Define the shape of the lantern cap and the inner part of the base.
- Add lines to show the frame around the glass.
- Draw a candle and the lantern handle.
- Draw the base of the candle and its flame.