How do you make a high school reunion fun?
- Set up a memorabilia section with photos, yearbooks, etc.
- Bring your yearbooks, and get NEW signatures.
- Set up a karaoke machine, and sing popular tunes from your high school days.
- Create a class time capsule together, to reopen at your next reunion.
Also question is, what do you do at a high school reunion?
Class Reunion Games And Activities
- Host A Cocktail Hour. On Friday, most classmates will have had a long day of travel so keep things informal.
- Class Reunion Ice Breakers. Ice breakers are very important for any class reunion.
- Jog That Memory.
- Team Jeopardy.
- Melody Match.
- Name Tag Hunt.
- DJ Led Dance Party With Songs From Your Graduation Year.
Also, how do you make a high school reunion program? So start planning the details early, and your classmates will take notice.
- Find Classmates. The first (and arguably most important) step to planning a reunion is finding your classmates.
- Lock Down a Date. Once you've started assembling your classmates, work on securing a date.
- Form a Committee.
- Create Your Event Page.
Simply so, what do you do at a reunion?
10 Fun Family Reunion Games
- Make a Family Album. Set up an area where people can gather between activities and meals to do crafts.
- The Banana game. Ask all willing family members to line up.
- Play Ball.
- Water Balloon Toss.
- Egg Race.
- Family Talent Show.
- Story Time.
- Scavenger Hunt.
What is the best way to collect money for a class reunion?
How to Collect Money on a Website for a Class Reunion
- Pull payments through PayPal. PayPal, a well-known, reputable third-party payment processor, is a good choice for collecting money on a website.
- Checkout with Google.
- Try Chipin.
- Use Eventbrite.