How do you make a half dome in Sketchup?
Click to see full answer
Similarly, how do you make a dome in Sketchup?
How to Create a Dome in Sketchup
- follow the quick and easy tutorial to create a dome insketchup, which can be used in 3d-printing and more.
- Step 1: Make a Circle.
- Step 2: Make a Line.
- Step 3: Make an Arc.
- Step 4: Make a Line.
- Step 5: Select the Follow Me Tool.
- Step 6: Use the Follow Me Tool.
- Step 7: Delete Lines.
Also, how do I make curves smooth in Sketchup? How to Smooth Unsightly Edges in SketchUp
- Use the Eraser. To smooth edges with the Eraser tool, hold downthe Ctrl key (Option on the Mac) while you click or drag over theedges you want to smooth.
- Use the Soften Edges panel.
Also know, can you make a sphere in Sketchup?
Creating a Sphere in Sketchup. Draw a Circle.Click once to define the center point of your circle. Then eitherdrag your mouse and click again to finish the circle, or type inthe exact dimensions you want for the radius in the lowerright “radius” box and hit“enter.”
What does the Follow Me tool do in Sketchup?
The SketchUp Follow Me tool ( ) is thePied Piper of 3D geometry: Follow Me leads a face along apath to create a 3D shape. The Follow Me tool does only onething. However, it has a multitude of applications andenables you to draw complex 3D models with only a fewclicks.