How do you light inside a cabinet?
Click to see full answer
Likewise, how do you install puck lights inside cabinets?
This tutorial will walk you through how to install puck lights in just a few simple steps.
- Step 1: Shop. Puck lights come in kits of two or more lights.
- Step 2: Decide how you want your Lights Placed.
- Step 3: Test your Placement.
- Step 4: Trace the Lights.
- Step 5: Attach to the Cabinet.
- Step 6: Wire.
- Step 7: Hide the Wires.
Beside above, how do you put lights on a shelf?
- measure and mark area for lights to be installed. Measure and Mark the Area.
- Drill the Holes.
- install the lights.
- attach small transformer to underside of shelf.
- organize wires under shelf using wire staples.
- Install the Switch and the Plug.
- Cover up any Holes.
- add aluminum trim to edges of shelves.
Similarly, how do you install a strip light?
Follow the steps below before you cut any of the lights or attach them to any surface.
- Lay out all the products to create a mock installation to make sure you have all the supplies necessary.
- Unroll the LED strip lights from the plastic reel.
- Attach the uncut lights to the power supply and turn on the power supply.
How do you light a bookshelf?
Read on to learn about different and creative ways to light up your bookcase like nobody else.
- Fairy Lights. Tried and true, fairy lights are one of the best places to start when it comes to bookcase lighting.
- Flameless Candles.
- Light Box.
- Overhanging Light Fixtures.
- LED Spotlights.
- LED Letters.
- LED Strips.