How do you install Trex fencing?
- Set Fence Posts. [00:07]
- Attach Seclusions Fence Brackets. [00:13]
- STEP 3 Assemble Bottom Rail and place over Bottom Brackets. [00:41]
- Cut Pickets & Attach to Fence Posts. [01:05]
- Install Remaining Pickets. [01:31]
- Place Top Rail Over Pickets & Secure. [02:01]
- Place Post Caps. [02:17]
- Secure Pickets & Post Caps. [02:24]
Click to see full answer
Similarly, you may ask, can you use Trex for fencing?
Trex Seclusions® fencing is the best choice for privacy fencing. Unlike wood and materials made exclusively from plastic, composite fencing provides the best of both worlds — low maintenance and natural appeal. The rich tones of Trex stay vibrant throughout their lifetime even as they weather.
Subsequently, question is, how much is Trex fencing per linear foot? Composite & Trex Installing composite and Trex fencing costs $4,000-$6,000 and typically runs $15 to $45 per foot. It involves a significant investment upfront, but it will not require as much maintenance and upkeep as most other products.
Consequently, how do you fit composite fencing?
How to install composite fencing
- Step 1 - Installing the posts. Place the first post in position.
- Step 2 - Installing the boards. After the posts are secure, start inserting the boards.
- Step 3 - The finishing touch. Now the fence is pretty much complete and all that needs to be done is one more thing.
How long does Trex fencing last?
about 30 years