How do you install puck lights inside cabinets?
- Clear the items from your cabinet.
- Measure the inside width of the cabinet top.
- Measure the inside depth of the cabinet top.
- Attach a 3/4-inch drill bit to a cordless drill.
Click to see full answer
Hereof, how do you install upper cabinet lights?
Installing Inside Cabinet Lighting
- Prep the Area. Run cable and cords on top of the cabinets. Plan wiring so that as many holes as possible will be covered when you're done.
- Mount the Housing. Mark the position of the fixture on the inside top of the cabinet.
- Connect the Cords to the Power Supply Unit. Mount the power supply on top of the cabinet.
Also Know, how do you wire lights under kitchen cabinets? bar & strip lights
- Step 1: RUN CABLE.
- Step 2: CUT A HOLE.
- Step 3: ATTACH THE LIGHTS.
- Step 4: WIRE THE LIGHTS.
- Step 5: WIRE THE SWITCH.
- Step 6: TIME SAVERS - CABLE INSIDE THE CABINET.
- Step 7: TIME SAVERS - CABLE UNDER THE CABINET.
Beside this, how do you wire LED under cabinet lights?
Step 1: Double check your lights before cutting or installing
- Lay out all the products to create a mock installation to make sure you have all the supplies necessary.
- Unroll the LED strip lights from the plastic reel.
- Attach the uncut lights to the power supply and turn on the power supply.
- The strips should light up.
How do you change a puck bulb under cabinet?
First, turn off the under-cabinet lights. Next, locate the slot on the rim of the light cover and insert the tip of the screwdriver. Using a gentle prying motion, work the screwdriver around the cover until 1/3 of the cover has come loose from the base.