How do you install a tailgate light bar?
Click to see full answer
Moreover, how do you install LED tailgate lights?
- Step 1 Cleaning. Thoroughly clean the surface where you'll be applying the trunk LED tail gate lamp.
- Step 2 Mounting time. Carefully measure beforehand where you're going to attach the LED strip so it looks even.
- Step 3 Wire tapping. Tap reverse light wire.
- Step 4 Find the connector.
- Step 5 Test and enjoy.
Also Know, how do you hardwire LED lights in a car? How to Hardwire Interior LED Car Lights
- Disconnect your car battery before you start working.
- Connect the positive terminal of your car battery to 12-gauge AWG cable.
- Connect the 12-gauge AWG cable to an in-line fuse, per fuse manufacturer's instructions.
- Drill a hole in the firewall of your car, which separates your engine from the interior of your car.
One may also ask, what is the best LED tailgate light bar?
Best and Most Popular Tailgate Light Bars of 2019: LED, Sequential, Strobe, Plug & Play
|OPT7 60" Redline LED Tailgate Light Bar||48-60 in|
|AMBOTHER NI-04 Tailgate Side Bed Light Strip Bar||48-49 in|
|DJI 4X4 60'' Triple Row Truck Bed LED||60 in|
|MICTUNING 60 Inch 2-Row LED Truck Tailgate Light: Length||60 in|
Can you wire a light bar without a relay?
But, if the switch, fuses, and wire are the perfect size for the amperage, then there is nothing going to happen. Hence, you need to wire light bar without relay only when you are sure about the switch, fuses and wire are of the correct size for the amperage.