How do you hide things from burglars?
Likewise, where do you hide things from burglars?
The Best and Worst Places to Hide Valuables in Your House
- Hollowed-out books.
- Buried in the “soil” of a fake plant.
- False containers in the kitchen cupboard, under the sink, or in the bathroom.
- Wrapped in plastic and aluminium foil and stored in the back of the freezer.
- Children's Room.
- The underwear drawer.
- Under the mattress.
- In areas that can damage your valuables.
Likewise, how do I find hidden money in my house? There's Probably Cash Hidden in Your Walls. Here's How to Find it…
- Inside the Walls. It isn't easy to look in your walls, but there can be valuable things there.
- Crawl Spaces.
- Behind the Washing Machine.
- Under Carpet.
- Old Desks.
Keeping this in consideration, how do you hide valuables from burglars?
The 5 best places to hide money & valuables in your home
- Stash valuables in old appliances.
- Hide money in false fixtures.
- Store cash and jewelry in decoy containers.
- Hide cash in plain sight with potted plants.
- Put valuables in a portable safe.
- Hide money under or inside your bed or mattress.
Do burglars break in at night?
Contrary to popular belief, most burglaries do not occur at night at all. Instead, 65% of burglaries occur between 6am and 6pm. Most burglars do not want to risk encountering someone so they will try your home when you're most likely to be at work. The most common hours for a burglary to occur are between 10am-3pm.