How do you hang outdoor Garland?
Considering this, how do you attach Garland to a porch?
How-to Hang Christmas Garland on a Railing
- Attach in three places: each end and in the center.
- Start by attaching the garland in the CENTER, so it is held in place.
- Place a cable tie around the garland and railing, then pull as tight as you can.
- Clip the long ends leftover on the cable tie.
- Plug in the lights!
In this way, how do you hang garland around columns?
Take fresh or faux garland and wind it around the columns. Beginning at the top, pound a small nail or cup hook on the area facing the house to conceal it visually. Wrap an end piece of garland around the nail or hook to attach it. Wind the garland around the columns, leaving column areas to show.
Method 2 Putting up a Garland Without Damaging the Door
- Use removable adhesive hooks to hang the garland without leaving marks.
- Secure a doorway garland hanger to the door for a reusable option.
- Attach an upside-down adhesive hook to the back of the door to hide the hook.